ARNA Genomics founders developed proprietary technological platform of liquid biopsy based on several breakthroughs, ranging from unique proprietary method of DNA amplification from the whole blood to defining the set of cancer DNAs, detection of which leads to confident diagnosis. The platform is truly fundamental and allows developing tests for many type of cancer, starting with the most notorious killers: cancers of lung, liver, pancreas, colon, ovary, and prostate.
– to increase the life expectancy and significantly reduce human mortality.
– RNA Genomics has discovered a technology enabling highly specific testsdevelopment for different cancers;
– the company has also developed a unique concept of blockchain-based ecosystem-grade platform intended for use as an instrument to support R&D and implementation of biotechnologies worldwide.
– to produce tests in timely manner, however, the current focus belongs to ARNA BC, the test for Breast Cancer, the nightmare of modern women.
– to start in the United States, apply for FDA’s Investigational Device exemption to prove the test superiority, safety, sensitivity and specificity through clinical trials under FDA 510(k) process.
1. ARNA Genomics will provide an exclusive irrevocable license of ARNA BC technology and business rights to its wholly owned subsidiary company.
2. This new subsidiary company will market all ARNA BC test in USA and will eventually either acquire venture funding or going to IPO/M&A route.
3. This new subsidiary company will immediately devote 10 % of its stock towards rewards pool for ARNA VIP’s who will have a right to become shareholders in this new subsidiary company.
ARNA’s 2-step approach to problem solving
1. Cancer diagnostics at pre-clinical, early stage.
2. Returning Public trust through blockchain-based marketplace solution.
Core Product – ARNA BC
ARNA Genomics has developed and validated in lab setting the efficiency of its product calling the “ARNA BC” – breast cancer test, based on the analysis of free-circulating DNA in human blood plasma. On the basis of the specified measurements, the following parameters are calculated:
2. Sensitivity (true positive ratio).
3. Specificity (true negative ratio).
4. Likelihood ratio for positive and negative result.
5. Positive predictive value.
6. Negative predictive value .
ARNA Genomics will provide to all market players working with cancer a fundamentally new way to access and interact with the clinical trials data collection and storage environment. Using ARNA tokens the holders would be able to pay for other system members services (e.g. cancer check-ups, tests, etc.), get access to the medical trial data storage system for professional medical use, pay for other system users services or start fundraising to perform a new study.