ASSETA draws attention to the fact, that there are organisations in the market which issues their crypto currency (also known as tokens) but haven’t even been legally registered. Their owners and the places of residence are unknown, and the investors trust their money to such unclear organizations. JSC “CRYPTO BANKAS” is legally registered company, has own office, authorised capital, a strong team and the product.
– to build the bridge between crypto and real (fiat financial) worlds.
ASSETA decided to create own token, named AST, which will circulate in the whole cryptocurrencies ecosystem (like BTC, ETH, LTC and etc.). AST coin is a cryptocurrency, carefully engineered for facilitating financial transactions between users. Also, it can be used for online and offline transactions handled by ASSETA platform. Besides that, AST tokens will be traded on exchanges in early 2018. It is expected that AST coin become universally accepted as payment method worldwide in 3rd quarter of 2018.
THE BENEFITS OF HOLDING AST COIN
– Token buyback program. The 25% of net profit will be assigned to buyback program quarterly.
– Each token holder will have opportunity to pay for Asseta services in AST coins with up to %50 discount.
– Special offers for long time investments made with AST tokens.
– Token price increases significantly every time the company release new products/services. Besides that, token price will be increased by decreasing total supply of AST tokens (Buyback program).
– A person can sell token right after ICO and gain good profit.
ICO- 90% of token supply
Team and marketing- 8% of token supply
Bounties- 2% of token supply
TOKEN SYMBOL- AST
TOKEN PRICE 1000 AST = 1 ETH
TOTAL SUPPLY- 33,000,000 (thirty three millions) AST tokens
SOFT CAP / HARD CAP – 10,000 ETH / 30,000 ETH
ACCEPTED CURRENCY- Ethereum (ETH)
Before soft cap (early investor bonus) 1300 AST = 1 ETH
After soft cap 1000 AST = 1 ETH