The Bridge Protocol is an open, distributed network of trusted machines and users promoting behaviors, standards and enforcement mechanisms to provide real-world value and application. The system facilitates an ability for users to deploy business processes that comply to existing standards and regulations.
The Bridge ecosystem
The Bridge ecosystem revolves around a microservices marketplace. Personal identity verification and legal microservices are the first storefronts that will be available. Service providers will be able to request a digital storefront after a vetting process from the Bridge Corporation and trusted third parties. Bridge Protocol standards must be adhered to in order to be an accessible storefront.
The IAM is a NEP-5 token minted through a NEO Smart Contract. One billion tokens will be minted and none thereafter. These tokens will then be divided into two portions. The first portion of 500 million tokens is distributed to supporters during crowdfunding. The second 500 million is managed by the Bridge Corporation to support development, operation and maintenance. At the close of the token sale, 480 million of this portion will be locked for 6 months.
Bridge plans to use IAM tokens as follows:
– 20 million immediately unlocked for bounty programs
– 200 million to motivate developers, attorneys and auditors to participate in the ecosystem
– 200 million will be used to cross-invest in other projects, which are in partnership with the Corporation and used to enhance the Bridge ecosystem and create new microservices
– 80 million will be retained as contingency
Use of Token Sale Proceeds:
– 55% Blockchain & Microservice Development
– 5% Marketing
– 20% Operations
– 20% R&D