The project BubbleTone would require people to sign contracts with about many hundreds global operators, pay a lot of money for technological convergence, check the quality of the services provided (voice, data, SMS, MMS, real-time billing, signaling, etc.) and also guarantee 300,000–500,000 commitments per year. Obviously, a project of such scale demands vast material and human resources.
– Transactions are incontestable. Operations conducted in blockchain are nearly impossible to fake or hide. This factor is important both for operators and their clients.
– Data are safe. An entire blockchain is kept on many nodes within the network, in many copies, so the chance of data loss is extremely low.
– The transaction error rate is minimized, as each action is controlled by a strict code on the operators’ nodes.
– Less traffic is transmitted among operators — all interactions are now conducted via a decentralized p2p network.
– Any additional code the system runs on is void of sensitive information that could be stolen. The only data requiring protection are the private keys of the participants.
Potential of Bubbletone Blockchain
Mobile device manufacturers have been increasingly producing equipment that only works with embedded SIM. Latest examples are Apple Watch Series 3, Gear S2 Classic 3G and others. Growing is the number of smartphones that have embedded SIM as the main connectivity component or are equipped with it along with the traditional SIM-cards. Smart Insights forecasts the sales of eSIMenabled handsets would total 346 million to 864 million units by 2020. In the near future 100% of devices will be eSIM-enabled. In the IoT segment the pace of eSIM adoption is even higher.
Bubbletone Blockchain should allow
– Carriers – to cut costs and increase revenues,
– Subscribers – to gain access to local prices worldwide instead of high roaming charges and to earn bonuses for activities that can be spent on communication services and other services from the participants of Bubbletone Blockchain,
– Crypto-Community – to enjoy rapid growth of income
Characteristics of Bubbletone Blockchain
Bubbletone Blockchain is planned to use Graphene Framework and Proof-of-Importance consensus. Graphene is an Open Source C++ Engine developed in a very modular fashion, making it adaptable to many different uses. Blockchain will be developed on Graphene and can execute over 10,000 transactions per second.
Development of the third-party apps
There is an open source platform and it will invite developers to prepare new smart contracts for new partners. Also for Bubbletone, will be created a powerful platform for the development of thirdparty bots and small applications. After completion of the ICO, a Team & Community Development Fund will be created, which will amount to 209,000,000 UMT tokens (20.9% of all UMT tokens).