Futourist is the first review platform that rewards their users through building a fair blockchain-based economy where all – reviewers, businesses and casual consumers – get the most benefit for participating. It’s a place where future tourists will make decisions about where they are spending their precious time.
Reviews are one of the most globally spread and helpful kind of information found online. There is a direct correlation between review content and revenue of the business behind the reviewed object or service. Despite this fact, reviewers are rarely rewarded for their contribution in any way. Reviews have an enormous impact on people’s decisions when considering a business to buy services from. People nowadays tend to trust reviews more than anything else. Research shows that online reviews are as powerful as any personal recommendation.
Statistics show, that positive feedback from reviewers has an enormous impact on business revenue and can boost the sales up to 5 times.
– A one star rating increase on Yelp leads to a 5 – 9% increase in businesses revenue
– Customers are likely to spend up to 31% more on a business with top reviews
– 67% of travelers said they are willing to pay more for a hotel with higher review scores
The Futourist App
Futourist is a web and mobile app. On Futourist a person can watch and read reviews of nearby restaurants, bars, hotels and apartments, means of transport, and other things to do like attractions, sightseeing points, parks, beaches, historic places etc. The app consist of a review feed that can be filtered and sorted in various ways. The feed consists of videos, photos and text reviews. By default it shows the latest reviews of the nearest places around a person.
FUTOURIST TOKEN (FTR)
The economy is based on blockchain transactions. Inside Futourist every exchange of value is going to happen through a transaction of a newly issued Futourist Token (FTR), an ERC20 token being processed on the Ethereum network. The token model is built around supply and demand between businesses, reviewers and other participants in Futourist micro-economy. Token in its utility form acts as a value transfer tool between business participants and ordinary users that bring value to the platform. Participants in the Futourist micro-economy can use FTR tokens in various ways. The core of it is that reviewers get rewarded with FTR tokens, and businesses give away FTR tokens in order to incentivize review creation through contests and other features.
– 5% of tokens will be reserved for OpenHours platform. Already existing platform that will give us a huge advantage when kickstarting the project was developed by the OpenHours company, but furthermore, with 1 mio monthly users, our platform will be ready to launch a lot faster.
– 25% of tokens will be available for the ICO crowdsale.
– 7% tokens will be available for future partners