Gatcoin is an enterprise solution for global merchants to issue their own digital tokens to a mass consumer audience for use as discounts, gift cards, and other promotional offerings. The project seeks to create a controlled environment for enterprises to deploy digital tokens, thereby reducing traditional barriers to blockchain adoption faced by mainstream companies seeking to leverage blockchain innovation. In the GAT System, merchants create and issue their own branded digital tokens called Merchant Tokens. Merchant Tokens are displayed in the GAT Wallet, a beautifully designed mobile token wallet. Merchant Tokens then circulate on private consortia networks that are accessible only by participating enterprises and consumers. Merchant Tokens are used to buy or redeem real products and services from participating merchants.
- GAT Wallet: a mobile token wallet, shopping platform and payment portal
- GAT Marketplace: an online marketplace of participating merchant stores where Merchant Tokens can be used for products and services
- GAT Exchange: a full feature crypto-currency exchange where members can trade Merchant Tokens against GAT Coin; and trade GAT Coin against other public cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum
- GAT Network: private consortia networks of high-speed super large ledgers on which Merchant Tokens are circulated
- Targeted A-DropTM Delivery System: a patent-pending crypto-currency delivery system that allows merchants to airdrop tokens to specific groups of consumers by demographic, spending preference, and geo-location
GATCOIN will utilize its patent-pending A-DropTM digital token distribution system2 to enable merchants to selectively distribute retail tokens by demographics, spending preferences and geolocation.
Merchant Tokens will transact on high-speed super large ledgers (SLL) maintained by consortia merchants and GATCOIN. This approach was developed by Professor Wei-Tek Tsai, Emeritus Professor at Arizona State University and was stress-tested by Professor Wei-Tek Tsai in a live demonstration to IBM, AWS, SAP and the Chinese Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT).3 According to Professor Wei-Tek Tsai, test results operating on 4 nodes using IBM 4 x86 processors produced verified transaction speeds of an average of 5,000 transactions per second (TPS) which is equivalent to average Visa/Mastercard processing speeds.
- Presale Period: Oct 28 – Nov 28
- ICO Starts: Dec 15 – Jan 15
A fixed supply of 1 billion GAT Coins will be created for operation with the GAT System. Thereafter, no further coins will be created. Of the total supply of GAT Coins, 10% will be allocated to the GAT Foundation. 10% will be allocated to the developers and their technical partners. 80% will be allocated to the general public.
From 28 September 2017 to 15 January 2018, 200,000,000 GAT Coins will be distributed to early adopters as follows:
- Private Sale Commencing 28 Sep 2017 70,000,0000 GAT @ US$ 0.20 +35% bonus 6-Months Post-Sale Lock-up Public
- Pre-sale 28 Oct 2017 – 28 Nov 2017 15,000,000 GAT @ US$0.20 + 20% bonus
- Public Token Sale 15 Dec 2017 – 15 Jan 2018 115,000,000 GAT @ US$ 0.20
The Gatcoin is a new crypto-currency token that will be launched on the Ethereum main network as part of a broader enterprise system (GAT System) through which global merchants may issue their own branded digital tokens that can be used as discounts, gift cards and other promotional offerings (Merchant Tokens).
- Token GAT
- Supply: 1,000,000,000
- Platform Ethereum
- Accepting ETH