Nuggets is a consumer blockchain platform with the power to revolutionise payment, privacy and security. It puts personal data back in control of individuals, enabling ‘self-sovereign identity’ on a mass scale. And it solves the biggest single headache for businesses: data security.
With Nuggets, anyone can take back control of their data. Instead of handing over payment and personal information, each individual can choose if and when to share data – and do so only on their own terms. Nuggets returns power to the people. And it also liberates companies from the burden of trying to manage and secure huge data silos. By atomising those silos, it can remove the biggest challenge facing companies today: cyber security.
1. No uncontrolled storing or sharing your data – but still use the services you love.
2. Privacy and security assured by leveraging the blockchain and data encryption.
3. Payment with existing methods and crypto currency – including credit and debit cards.
4. Single sign-on, without tracking and selling your activity.
5. Biometric access: simple and secure.
6. No passwords, no social engineering, No hijacking Phone Accounts.
7. Update everything at once, instead of dozens of services individually.
8. Rewards for loyalty and referrals, which you can spend with any merchant in the ecosystem, as well as on charitable benefits.
1. Reduce fraud – $16 billion has been lost to card and identity fraud in the US.
2. Reduce false positives – $118 billion has been lost or passed up in the US through false positives.
3. Reduce fraudulent charge backs – These currently make up 42% of retail fraud losses.
4. More transactions – Thanks to greater peace of mind from trusted and verified transactions.
5. Minimise regulatory exposure – Massively reducing data silos means less risk of non-compliance with upcoming General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Federal Trade Commission Act (15 U.S.C. §§41-58) (FTC Act).
6. Customize experiences using anonymous behavioural data – offer the services users want, without compromising their privacy and security.
7. Offer Nuggets Tokens as incentives – Nuggets Tokens will be a valuable and attractive form of incentive, as users can spend them with any merchant in the ecosystem.
Nuggets’ technology is split into three distinct layers:
1. Biometrics: confirms user identity (without storing)
2. Data encryption: keeps data private
3. Blockchain: stores encrypted data in tamper-proof form.
How it works?
Rather than giving touchy individual data to organizations, to store in helpless databases, Nuggets scrambles individual data in zero learning stockpiling in a blockchain. This gives every client an individual billow of information that nobody can get to – not even Nuggets itself. Also, the ‘pieces’ of information you store go up against honest to goodness esteem through Nuggets Tokens, which you can collect for use with item and administrations. All Nuggets exchanges are scrambled and put away in a changeless record with inalienable put stock in standards, which approve confide in both the shopper and the vendor.
Nuggets is a Tokenized system. A Nuggets user will accrue Nuggets Tokens (NUG) from day one, by downloading the app and using the platform in various ways. Users will receive Nuggets Tokens as a reward when they sign up, refer someone, to Nuggets, log in, make a payment or verify their ID. They will also receive Nuggets Tokens if they choose to share certain “nuggets” of their private data.
Token sale funding
1.Legal and Misc- 5,0%