Opporty is a business relationships ecosystem, consisting of three layers: 1) Proof-of-Expertise protocol; 2) Conditional business scoring system; 3) B2B/B2C marketplace for SMEs. Empowered by Ethereum blockchain, Opporty supports smart contracts, centralized and decentralized escrow, automatic and semi-automatic oracles, which makes it a unique platform for doing business in competitive, overcrowded markets.
Due to a unique blend of services, functionality and features, Opporty seeks to resolve the issues of lack of trust in business transactions and lack of privacy in traditional blockchain solutions to establish and grow trust in business relationships.
“Our mission is to become a global business marketplace and an expertise validation provider on the Blockchain, with a solution that establishes and grows trusted business relationships globally. We aspire to become the source of distributed trust among the business community.”
Enabled by Ethereum blockchain, Proof-of-Expertise protocol is at the core of Opporty’s functionality. It collects, stores, and analyzes transactions metadata to assign digital identity to businesses, ensures privacy of selected transactions, and enables escrow and oracles at the Opporty marketplace. These features make it a perfect option for domestic B2B/B2C transactions and international cross-border transactions. On tops of that, PoE’s innate features allow for its use in supply chain risk management.
Conditional Business Scoring System
Metadata collected, stored, and analyzed by Proof-of-Expertise protocol is used by Opporty’s conditional business scoring system to assign business scores to providers and companies making transactions on and off the Opporty marketplace. The scoring mechanism connects domain-relevant expertise to digital business identities, which establishes trust in business transactions by verifying trustworthiness of parties doing business. Opporty scores can be implemented onto third-party platforms.
The Opporty marketplace is geared towards small and medium enterprises. Empowered by the blockchain, it allows business owners, service providers, and customers to enjoy the benefits of smart contracts, decentralized escrow, business scoring, safe and private transactions, and many more. At the Opporty marketplace, users can:
- Post requests for proposals and receive bids from proven business community members
- Build business reputation by executing deals, providing services, and educating the community
- Post niche-oriented offers to target specific, niche-focused audiences
- Execute safe transactions protected by decentralized escrow
- Get rewarded for contributing to community development and for creating business opportunities for other community members
Opporty Market Size
Initially, Opporty will appeal to lawyers, accountants and logistics experts in the US, UK, Canada, and China. These industries are easily accessible in the US:
- Lawyers — over 170,000 law firms and approximately 1,315,000 licensed attorneys operate in the niche (as of 2015). Most of them are small, one-person companies that need to access new audiences in an efficient manner.
- Accountants — over 42,000 accounting firms exist (as of 2014). As a rule, accountants are individual service providers who do not work under the umbrella of large companies and corporations. Just like lawyers, they have to build their client base on an ongoing basis.
- Logisticians — a massive industry with over 500,000 interstate truck carriers, approximately 10,000 freight forwarders and consolidators, and 150+ container vessel operators.
Proof-of-Expertise protocol. Based on Ethereum blockchain, PoE protocol is a combination of private & public chains, storing data about participants, transactions and transaction data, success metrics and other related data. It can be integrated to any service, which runs a node.
Scoring mechanism. Based on transactions executed on the PoE blockchain and/or public oracles, the conditional business scoring system calculates and assigns an Opporty business score, on and off the Opporty marketplace. The score is calculated utilizing an adaptive machine learning algorithm that is based on transaction data. The score is niche-specific and can be integrated to third-party websites and applications.
Plasma protocol. An extension of Ethereum, Plasma allows for the creation of child blockchains with different consensus rules, functionality and underlying base tokens. Governed by a parent chain, child chains fit with PoE protocol and OPP as the underlying token used for manipulation. Data can be transferred, manipulated and returned to the parent chain without disclosure of the nature of underlying data.
Gamification. Opporty is a gamified platform. A certain amount of tokens is issued for every activity. The highest-rated community contributors are awarded with badges of honor to position themselves against competition. They are allowed to serve on Opporty’s Escrow board, which gives them voting power to approve rules and regulations through the smart contract ecosystem.
Opporty is a for-profit company.
While most of Opporty’s services are provided for free, priority placement and other on-platform services will be monetized. For instance, users receive a free package of requests and responses upon registration, but the amount is limited, and additional responses and requests must be purchased once the complimentary package expires. Offers and responses can be earned through rewarding activities, or purchased with fiat or cryptocurrency.
The Opporty team will distribute ad space and sell ad priority placement. Users are allowed to pay for advertising with Opporty tokens or fiat. Income from services will be utilized to invest in Opporty’s development and marketing.
Opporty has already finished its private presale, and it plans to run a public token sale shortly. Its token — OPP token — is an ERC- 20-standard cryptocurrency, with the original token price of 0,0002 ETH. The ICO will consist of two phases, with a total of 300 million OPP tokens to be released. During Phase I, Opporty plans to distribute 120 million OPP tokens, or 40% of total tokens. During Phase II, 25% of tokens will be distributed. All unsold tokens will be burned.
To capture its share of the market, Opporty will utilize a combination of digital marketing, offline marketing, influencer marketing and PR.
Opporty’s digital marketing strategy is based on four pillars: content, social media, paid advertising, and SEM. By optimizing Opporty to the highest standard, the team ensures consistent growth of SERPs and traffic. To support Opporty’s organic ranking, paid ads, in-depth content, and SMM strategy will be put to use.
Offline marketing efforts are focused on participation in multiple events, conferences, and meetups. Opporty will become a trusted member of established professional associations and sponsorships. The marketing department will create a network of prospects and influencers to trigger word-of-mouth marketing. Once Opporty becomes a recognized brand, it will organize, run and sponsor its own events.
Influencer marketing is a cornerstone of Opporty’s approach to marketing. The team of experts will run outreach campaigns to ensure that trusted experts in targeted niches participate in the Opporty community. In this way, Opporty will increase exposure and awareness, building authority and trust.
There are many marketplaces and crypto-enabled platforms happening right now. Opporty has some key advantage over potential competitors:
- Opporty can be used as a user-friendly marketplace platform for small and mid-sized companies that enables them to search for prospects, converts them into leads and close as customers.
- Opporty supports cryptocurrency, which not only puts it on the radar of the crypto community but also allows for the use of such technologies as decentralized escrow and smart contracts. Opporty is not just a marketplace that disrupts particular industries, but an innovative platform that establishes full-scale digital democracy.
- Opporty relies on PoE protocol and business scoring to resolve the issues of trust and privacy in business transactions. It ensures privacy of selected transactions while assigning digital identity to companies and providers, on and off the platform.
- Opporty uses Plasma to accelerate transaction speed and ensure transaction privacy due to a framework of private chains. Plasma enables Opporty Enterprise Solution.
- Opporty’s API can be implemented onto third-party websites and platforms. Opporty business scores and listing of crypto-enabled offers is available off the platform, too.
- Low initial costs for getting leads and conversions
- Top-notch exposure opportunities to targeted audiences
- Built-in rewards system to earn tokens by completing certain actions
- Escrow protection for companies and service providers
- Ethereum-powered blockchain allows for digital democracy and smart contracts
- Cryptocurrency support
- Establishes trust in business transactions through PoE and scoring
- Ensures privacy of selected transactions through Plasma and PoE
- Supports counterparty trustworthiness verification and validation
- Provides opportunities for enterprise-level and government-level procurement
- Opporty API can be added to third-party applications
- Token OPP
- Supply 300,000,000
- Platform Ethereum
- Accepting ETH
- 1 OPP= 0.0002 ETH