Crypto-token Based Marketing Automation Platform
What is Momentum?
MobileBridge Momentum is innovative marketing automation platform based on blockchain technology which provide loyalty programs without limits on feedback cоnditions. Simply say it is designed to bring revolution in marketing and loyalty program. For this, a mechanism is provided to the companies through which they reward their customers with cryptocoins (crypto-tokens). The platform allows the customers to have control over their personal data. Retailers can also launch their own token based on reward programs in order to gain the trust of the customers by rewarding them. MobileBridge Momentum is the first cryptocurrency based marketing automation system which has blockchain embedded in its system of operations which acts as a medium for businesses to reward their customers for the attention and support they give to them. This certainly helps the business organizations to maintain relationships and loyalty with their customers in a friendly way. The companies can also launch new or convert the existing programs into marketing and rewards program which is cryptocurrency based on MobileBridge Momentum Platform.
Use of Momentum Token
The Momentum token powers the Momentum platform. There are four different ways in which Momentum tokens can be used:
- As a reward and loyalty token– Consumers are rewarded with the tokens for the attention they provide, business, brand advocacy, and data insights.
- As a gateway toke– Company branded loyalty rewards can be converted into Momentum tokens which further can be exchanged with other reward tokens or cryptocurrencies.
- As a platform payment currency– Momentum Tokens are used to pay by the companies who use MobileBridge Momentum Platform.
- As a cryptocurrency– It is used an encrypted, decentralized digital currency which holds value and allows pear to pear transfer.
Pros of Momentum
The Momentum provides benefit to companies and consumers in following ways:
- Self-branded cryptocurrency based marketing reward programs can be used by the companies.
- Momentum has gained a better understanding of customer behavior.
- Momentum allows the companies to connect with their customers and friends at critical times.
- Customers get rewarded with crypto tokens and many other incentives for their purchasing, giving personal data, review posting, clicking likes, etc.
- With the help of different apps and augmented reality, consumers are allowed to collect crypto rewards from local stores.
- Consumers will be profited from marketing which is affiliated to their needs and they also receive a share of the value which they provide to the business.
- Spam and unwanted messages have been reduced in this platform after the integration of blockchain technology.
- Customers get rewarded with the cryptocurrencies which are of great value to them.
- Customers have full control over the data which they share with the companies.
Cons of Momentum
- How the company will integrate the blockchain to their existing clients ERP system is now completely clear.
- The project doesn’t seem to be creative. The function that how the reward system will work is also not clear.
Using Momentum from a business perspective will allow companies to get highly detailed customer data without burning through their marketing budget. This is done by actually interacting with customers who receive value out of marketing incentives. Thus companies and customers both get benefited from this. This platform allows the customer to complete different tasks on a single platform. Therefore, we can say that Momentum is surely a platform who matches up to the current marketing changes which the business currently demands. With the help of this platform business industries can market their product and services along with maintaining a strong customer relationship and loyalty. This is certainly a positive change in the marketing platform.