PECULIUM is a revolutionary savings platform that seamlessly integrates the power of Automated Machine Learningand Artificial Intelligence (AML-AI), Blockchain Technology (Ethereum), and the economics of traditional savings and cryptocurrency markets. PECULIUM is the first savings management platform to take advantage of the blockchain technology. It revolutionizes savings management by deploying immutable Smart-Contracts over the Ethereum blockchain. These smart contracts provide a trust-less way of achieving transparent, decentralized, and infallible contractual agreements.
– a variety of crypto-asset management products for individual users and institutions ;
– products with varying degrees of autonomy over the asset management, which range from completely autonomous to highly customizable.
PECULIUM platform is powered by the blockchain technology. A blockchain is a form of digital ledger, which is used to log all transactions. The blocks in the blockchain are analogous to the pages of the ledger. These blocks are linked by secured cryptographic functions, which make ledger immutable. A blockchain is stored over the network in a decentralized fashion. Simultaneous and synchronized existence of multiple copies of the blockchain avoids a single point of failure. Furthermore, the transactions over the blockchain can be verified by anyone, making the blockchain technology an ideal, uniquely democratized vehicle for a completely transparent and trusted business. To summarize, PECULIUM offers state-of-the-art asset-management solutions with predefined terms in the form of a smart-contracts. PECULIUM customers invest in the solution of their affinity which activates corresponding smart-contracts. The financial advisor AIΞVE takes trading positions in the crypto-markets providing the best risk-benefit ratio.
1. SOLIDUS is an end to end smart-contract designed specifically for Businesses and Institutions. SOLIDUS is offered at various intervals of 1 week, 1 month, quarterly, and 6 monthly etc.
2. ALTERUS is an end to end smart-contract designed specifically for large businesses and financial institutions. It provides far greater control over saving-management parameters allowing financial institutions to appeal to brokers in delegation of management.
3. SINGULUS is the grassroots solution provided by PECULIUM. SINGULUS is equipped with basic features such as risk management, security, and stability.
Peculium has allocated 5% tokens to private-sale, 25% tokens for ICO, and total 55% tokens for CCO phases. The 55% tokens allotted to CCO phase will be distributed in 5 sub-phases from months March to July 2018. CCO for march will make 5% of total tokens available for CCO. April, May and June months each will make another 10% of tokens available for CCO. In the month of July 20% tokens will be made available for CCO. Unsold tokens will be burnt at the end of each phase. The proof of burning the tokens will be made publicly available. 15% of the tokens will be held by the stakeholders .
THE PECUL (PCL)
The Pecul (PCL) is an ERC20 compatible token, integrated as a smart-contract on the ETHEREUM blockchain The source code will be available and accessible. (address: 0x53148bb4551707edf51a1e8d7a93698d18931225). Pecul can be exchanged over the ETHEREUM network.