SWIPE Network incentivises users to share data anonymously while providing data buyers with auditable data products. It enables fair and transparent data trading between users, app developers and data buyers through a decentralized data marketplace. All data transactions are strictly enforced with smart contracts. As data sources are tracked and auditable on the ledger, data buyers are no longer at the risks of purchasing low-quality data products.
“SWIPE Network” is a decentralised data platform based on smart contracts that aggregates and analyses data across multiple apps. It processes data according to data schema specific to industry taxonomies and context. The data platform addresses the key concerns faced in today’s centralized data trading model through the following value propositions:
– Incentivize data producers (both users & app developers) to share high-quality data.
– Provide trustless governance of data mediation through smart contract – data producers have control over the data sharing policy
(what data to share), data ownership and rights, data monetization policy and rewards/revenue distribution to both data producers.
– Transparency of the data – today’s DMP (data management platform) hardly provides any transparency. A Forrester’s study finds tha nearly 8 out of 10 marketers claims that lack of visibility into data sources has negatively affected their digital campaigns.
Fixing the problem of data transparency has become more critical as 72% of the marketers use data to support customer relationship management.
– Privacy and Security – privacy meta-tagging on individual data set.
Benefits of SWIPE Network
4. Boost User Engagement
5. Personalized Content
6. Rewarding Experience
SWIPE SDK for Mobile Data Collection
SWIPE Network delivers a suite of SDKs (Software Development Kit) that app developers can integrate. Through this integration, app developers can promote app installation, user engagement, user loyalty, in-app purchases and participate in data and ad monetisation. SWIPE SDK collects app and user data upon consent given.
SWIPE Ads module allows app developers to integrate its in-app advertising SDK and rewards the app users with SWIPE Tokens. In the current industry practice, advertisers’ budgets are distributed to multi-layer intermediaries before ever reaching the developer. In most cases, developers are not aware of what advertisements are being displayed on apps/sites, and advertisers are not provided with the key metrics and audience of the advertisements.
SWIPE Marketplace is a blockchain-based digital items marketplace. It promotes mobile app in-app items (such as premium content) to users within the SWIPE Network. SWIPE Marketplace is powered by SWIPE Token, an ERC-20 token enabling transactions within the marketplace. SWIPE Marketplace is a blockchain-based decentralized marketplace for item listing, cross-promotion and affiliate marketing among SWIPE Network members. It offers the following benefits when compared to traditional digital marketplaces.
SWIPE Network supports following mission types:
– Mobile app installs — completion of a mission is determined by successful installation of a mobile application.
– Survey — completion of a mission is determined by the successful completion of the survey.
– KYC (Know your Customer) — completion of a mission is determined by the successful KYC completion and screening.
– Data Upload — completion of a mission is determined by the uploading of data as stated in the mission.
SWIPE Token Economy
SWIPE Tokens are required to utilize the SWIPE Network. SWIPE Network will also release a wallet application, enabling app users and token holders to earn, manage, stake, send and receive SWIPE Tokens. Features provided by SWIPE Network are delivered through SWIPE SDK, a mobile software development kit that allows app developers to interact with the wallet application, display content on the lockscreen/widget, display/track mobile ads, as well as perform data collection on the current app. App developers can easily embed the SDK with minimum changes to the current code base.