Last updated: August 11, 2018
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the https://www.icodesk.vip/ website (the “Service”) operated by icodesk.vip (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service. This Terms and Conditions agreement for icodesk.vip
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by icodesk.vip.
icodesk.vip has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that icodesk.vip shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
You agree that you will not:
· Copy, modify or create derivative works of the Service or any Content;
· Copy, manipulate or aggregate any Content (including data) for the purpose of making it available to any third party;
· Trade, sell, rent, loan, lease or license any Content or access to the Service, whether commercially or free of charge;
· Use or introduce to the Service any data mining, crawling, “scraping”, robot or similar automated or data gathering or extraction method, or manually access, acquire, monitor or copy any portion of the Service, or download or store Content (unless expressly authorized by icodesk.vip). Certain data and other information within the Service is available by subscription, or for a fee, at https://www.icodesk.vip/;
· Make excessive requests for information or take any action that interferes with, disrupts or imposes an undue burden on the Service or any server or network connected to the Service or negatively affects the quality or availability of any Content, or speed or functionality of the Service;
· Introduce a virus, Trojan horse, worm, time bomb or other malware to the Service, or use any device, software or routine to bypass any software or hardware that prohibits volume requests for information;
· Violate, bypass or circumvent any security measure intended to limit or prevent access to the Website, Content or Service; or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, any Content or to any computer systems or networks connected to the Service or any icodesk.vip server, whether through hacking, password mining, unauthorized use of another’s password/credentials or any other means;
· Restrict, inhibit or interfere with use of the Service by any other user (including by hacking or defacing the Website);
· Introduce or otherwise distribute through the Website any computer program that damages, interferes with, intercepts, collects, releases or discloses any system, data or personal information of ours or any third party;
· Make use of any of our trademarks, service marks, trade names or logos or those of any third party displayed on the Website; or modify or remove any copyright or other proprietary notice in the Content;
· Use the Website, Content or Services for or in connection with any activity that (i) violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation, including without limitation, the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), or (ii) involves proceeds of any unlawful or illegal activity.
Additionally, you acknowledge and agree that you (and not icodesk.vip) are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telecommunications, broadband, and computer hardware, equipment, software and services needed for you to access and use the Service, and paying all charges related thereto.
Subject to these Terms, you may view, print and make copies of Content for your own personal use. You may not, and shall not, copy, reproduce, download, “screen scrape”, store, transmit, broadcast, publish, modify, create a derivative work from, display, perform, distribute, redistribute, sell, license, rent, lease or otherwise use, transfer (either in printed, electronic or other format) or exploit any Content, in whole or in part, in any way that does not comply with these Terms without our prior written permission. To request permission to use any Content other than as expressly permitted in these Terms, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
As between ICODESK.VIP and you, all Content is owned or controlled by ICODESK.VIP. ICODESK.VIP, its logo, and, except as noted below, all other product or service names or slogans displayed on the Service are registered and/or common law trademarks of ICODESK.VIPor its suppliers or licensors and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of ICODESK.VIP or the applicable trademark holder. In addition, the look and feel of the Service, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts, is the service mark, trademark, and/or trade dress of ICODESK.VIP and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of ICODESK.VIP. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, and company names or logos mentioned in the Service are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation thereof by ICODESK.VIP.
Nothing contained in these Terms grants you any interest in any of ICODESK.VIP’s or any third-party’s intellectual property.
The use or misuse of ICODESK.VIP’s trademarks or other intellectual property, except as expressly permitted by these Terms, is prohibited. You shall promptly notify ICODESK.VIP at email@example.com if you know or suspect that any of ICODESK.VIP’s or its providers’ intellectual property rights has been violated or infringed.
“CoinMarketCap” and all related logos, trademarks, service marks and trade names are solely the property of ICODESK.VIP. The absence of a name, logo or other mark herein does not constitute a waiver of any and all intellectual property rights that ICODESK.VIPhas established. Other trademarks, names or logos used on the Website are property of their respective owners. You are not authorized to use any of the foregoing.
You acknowledge that ICODESK.VIPand/or its providers own the copyright in and to all Content under the laws of the United States and other countries, and have reserved all rights in and to such Content.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.