VICoin (VIC) is the token of Virtonomic$ application based on smart contracts of Ethereum blockchain platform. It can be earned in Virtonomic$ economic game, being in free circulation outside Virtonomic$ ecosystem. The cryptocurrency ecosystem is called VIRTONOMICS (virtual economics). Cryptocurrency is called VICoin (VIC).
– intra-game currency
– special game bonuses (Virts)
– cryptocurrency tokens (VICoins).
– is the token of Virtonomic$ application built on smart contracts of Ethereum blockchain platform, circulating freely outside Virtonomic$ ecosystem. VICoin is a personalbunalienable digital asset of a user. It is earned during the game of the business simulator by using special digging units generating Virts that the user can convert into VICoins. The latter are stored in the user’s personal crypto wallet, VIC Wallet.
The user can
– use VICoin to buy special digging assets at Virtonomic$ Marketplace;
– give VICoin to anyone on any terms, for example, sell it directly or via VIC-store, exchange for services, use it as the payment for the help in managing a virtual company (see Virtonomic$ Lanor Market);
– trade VICoin for other services or currencies on the open market outside of Virtonomic$, including cryptocurrency exchanges and exchange offices.
VIC Store is the online store trading in VICoin (VIC) tokens where any user can buy or sell VICoins.
Virtonomics global multiuser business simulator creates its proprietary cryptocurrency, VICoin (VIC), V and an ecosystem for earning the cryptocurrency in an online economic game emulating the formation and development of an alternative global virtual economy. The cryptocurrency is gained during the game in a realistic business simulation where users build and expand their virtual companies, trade and compete with each other, and develop the business ecosystem in the virtual economic environment. The resources and tools for generation and digging of the “fuel” are special game entities purchased for VIC tokens (such as virtual mines extracting natural resources, virtual mining farms, virtual power plants etc). The volumes of “fuel” production for Virts cryptocurrency depend on the success and competitive position of a player’s virtual business, and on the quality and amount of mining assets owned by the user. The user can convert each 100 Virts earned in the economic simulator into one VICoin (VIC) and spin it off the game to the outer market.