Zenome aims at creating the personal genomics infrastructure, that would enable participants to: upload genetic information and take control of it,securely store own genetic information, make profit by selling access to genetic data or part of it, undergo genetic testing in exchange to the right to use genetic information,get individual dietary recommendations or personal training program based on genetic makeu, make use of other genetic services. Zenome DNA (ZNA) is an utility token on Zenome platform. The valuation of ZNA is tied to the success of the platform.
The near future of genomics, plusses and minuses
– A reduction in the cost of genome analysis and the miniaturization of genomic sequencing devices down to the level of cell phone plug-ins;
– The explosive growth of genomic data and its storage and the emergence of “genomic hackers” and privacy issues (protecting data);
– The blanket distribution of genomic medicine and telehealth;
– Changes to the food industry involving the implementation of personalized nutrition based on genomes;
– The development of personalized drug therapy;
– Dating based on genomic compatibility;
– Personality identification using genomic information, including the ability to make payments and obtain services;
– An increase in the average lifespan in all countries, the extension of active longevity, and a strong bias toward senior populations, late pregnancies, and decreasing birthrates;
– The development of genome-editing technologies.
Genetic services market
1. Research and technology adoption into the market.
2. Providing genomic diagnostic services.
3. Government certification of genetic technologies.
4. Developing a legal framework. In particular, legislative measures to safeguard genetic information.
The platform will create rating for:
– Separately for each genetic fragment or block of personal data
– Service providers
– Data providers (such as DNA sequencing labs)
The platform uses Ethereum blockchain that represents a single decentralized virtual machine (EVM). The desired system logic can be implemented using smart contracts.
Economical interactions within the system are provided using internal ZNA tokens. They represent valid Ethereum tokens and can be bought and sold at exchange houses.